- When you use our skills you have to talk to Alexa. This voice input is sent to Amazon and us where we use it to understand what our skill should do for you. This is absolutely necessary for our service to give you an appropriate answer.
User provided Information
- We will not use any information you provide to us to contact you. Important information concerning required notices, upgrade and/or bug-fix notifications, or marketing promotions will normally be distributed by means of the Amazon Alexa skills site. All login information is stored securely on the Amazon Alexa app by Amazon Digital Services.
Privacy and Security
- We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. This skill allows you to use your Alexa-enabled device to communicate with Pure Locate, by voice, regarding your account(s). Your voice is only used to activate Alexa’s features and is not used to authenticate the account. To use the Skill, you will have to speak commands and questions aloud to Amazon’s Alexa service (“Alexa”), and you will receive responses aloud. Any communication to Pure Locate via Alexa will be treated by Pure Locate as a communication authorized by you, and any communication from Pure Locate via Alexa in response to a request received from your Alexa-enabled device will be treated by Pure Locate as a communication to you. In other words, you are responsible for all of the interactions with Pure Locate via the Skill. Consult your agreements with Amazon to learn more about how Amazon and your Alexa-enabled device treat those interactions.
- Once you set up your Alexa device with the Skill, you are authorizing Pure Locate to provide information to the device based on the device’s security settings. For example, the settings on your device may allow the device to retrieve information about your account(s) based on only verbal requests from anyone who uses your device. By enabling this skill on your Alexa-enabled device, you are responsible for how the skill is used, including any communication to or from Pure Locate from your device.
- To improve services we analyze automatically how often utterances are spoken and other analytics. This is done automatically by Amazon in the Amazon Developer Portal. Any data gathered by your Amazon device from the Pure Locate server is immediately deleted following the closure of the app. Only your Pure Locate account will retain information regarding your devices.
- You can stop all collection of information by disabling the skill on your Amazon Alexa account. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your device or Amazon account.
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a Children under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.